- Inspiration for Recovery
- Understanding ED
- Emotions, Feeling and Health
- Supporting ED sufferers: Family, Carers, Friends, Teachers, Coaches ...
- Society's Influence and ED in the Media
- Men and ED
- Talk About ED
- Gallery List
Sticky: Please Read Before Posting: Iceberg House Rules and Guidelines
Sat, 17/07/2010 - 01:18
For the benefit of both writers and readers we have put in place the Iceberg House Rules:
- Iceberg does not support or promote any discussion of eating disorder behaviours. This includes discussion of specifics/numbers relating to body weight, energy intake or exercise routines or patterns.
- The information placed on Iceberg is entering the public domain. For this reason, please be aware of using your own identity and the identify of others on this and all websites. Please do not identify people by name in your submission unless you have their prior consent. You have the freedom to change your username at all times under the 'My Account' tab at the top of the page.
- Please only submit original work. We cannot publish writing previously published elsewhere without the consent of the publishing house in question. By submitting content to this site you take responsibility for the copyright of that material.
- All copyright is retained by the author for any material published on this site.
- If you include a quote or reference in your post, please accredit the source.
- We may make minor edits to submissions in the event that a post does not fall in line with these House Rules. Alternatively you will be notified that your article cannot be published because it does not meet these requirements.
Feel free to be as creative, funny and entertaining as you wish. Anything that helped your recovery can definitely help someone else along their path to recovery.
We thank you for all articles and posts submitted. Your writing is highly valued on Iceberg.
Thank you from the Iceberg Team!